A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von ApfelSaftFan:
    Gibt es auch von der Veranstaltung Bilder?

Bild 1
    BIld 2
    Bild 3
    Bild 4
    Bild 5
    Video

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– According to F4Wonline (via wrestlinginc.com), Brandi Rhodes left GFW after requesting her release, which was granted. Brandi recently got a job on a non-wrestling television show in Atlanta, Georgia and GFW reportedly wanted a percentage of her earnings. She refused and asked for her release. She plans to work dates for ROH and independent promotions.

Quelle: 411mania

• A N Z E I G E
  • Sehr unterschiedliche Schätzungen zu den Zuschauerzahlen für die gestrige Houseshow:

Staten Island drew in the area of, depending on who you ask, 900-1,100. The promotion only sold seats on the field and the sections behind home plate. A source for the company pegged the crowd at 1,100.

Quelle: pwinsider

Von einer weitaus geringeren Zuschauerzahl geht gewreck.net aus:

The second GFW non-televised live event in Staten Island drew even less fans than the one in Long Island as the Staten Island Richmond County Bank Ballpark at St. George looked awfully empty with few fans scattered around the park.

The ringside seats, which had around 250 seats, were not even half full and in the stands you could see small pockets of fans scattered around.

This experiment clearly failed and the company obviously lost more money than it did to put up these shows. The third show, which was set for tonight in Bridgeport, Connecticut, was canceled.

• With Global Force Wrestling having added two additional TV tapings later this month at Universal Studios (8/17-8/22, six days total), PWInsider.com has learned that internal plans to tape in September have dropped. The September tapings were never officially announced. The promotion will be taping all of their content through the first week of November later this month.

The 8/17 taping will feature the live Destination X-themed broadcast.

The current plan is that the 11/5 Bound for Glory PPV will be in Orlando at Universal Studios Orlando with subsequent tapings.

We've received a lot of questions about a promo Eli Drake cut at the State Island live event on 8/5 where he questioned why anyone would want Alberto el Patron as champion representing the company. We've been asked whether that was a way for the company to bury Patron. One would think Drake said the line on his own, because I can't see any valid reason that the company would actually want to remind fans who attended the show that the company's champion isn't even there, but you never know. Patron remains suspended as part of the fallout of the 7/9 Orlando Airport incident.

For those who asked, Eddie Kingston is still with the company but hasn't been used since the DCC broke up. Kingston has been regularly working all over the independent scene, so it's not an injury issue. How you don't have a role for someone who can do the type of promos Kingston can cut is beyond me.

There's been talk of moving Lockdown back to a full fledged PPV next year. The show was moved from a PPV to a themed-episode of Impact Wrestling in 2015, but that was under Dixie Carter's ownership and management.

PWINSIDER

• Eli kann Alberto gern in den nächsten Monaten als Champ ersetzen, in den Mann sollte man eh viel mehr Zeit und Geld investieren.

Lockdown als voller PPV wäre schön, da man so den Leerlauf weiter eindämmen würde. Die PPV Preise sollte GFW aber dringend mal überarbeiten.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Don West:
    Die PPV Preise sollte GFW aber dringend mal überarbeiten.

Wie bereit's häufiger erwähnt wurde, werden die PPV-Preise von den Anbietern vorgegeben. Deshalb versuchen immer mehr Promotions den Weg zu Live-Streams, eigenen Networks o.ä. Die GFW hat aber je nach Region längerfristige PPV-Verträge, siehe die ONOs.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Für eine "versoffene" Frau hat sich Karen Jarrett mit ihren bald 45 Jahren jedenfalls äusserst gut gehalten...

Nicht dein Ernst? Das Botox gespritzte Gesicht erkennt man doch auf 10 Meter Entfernung ^^ Das ist eine weitere Gemeinsamkeit die sie mit Dixie Carter hat, neben ihrer Medienpräsenz-Geilheit. Ich hab ja echt kein prob mit Double J...aber dieses in den Vordergrund Geschiebe von Karen nervt mich....weiss noch wie sie bei dem ersten "King of the Mountain" Match die ganze Zeit schreiend am Ring gestanden hat maaaaan hat das genervt

• Cody Rhodes on his short time in TNA:
    “Brandi was watching Maria and Mike (Bennett) on Pop and she wanted to go. I didn’t have any plans to go, but I thought I could absolutely try to help make that happen. I didn’t have a bad outing at all or a single complaint. I do think it was a bit misleading to fans whereas I had only signed on to do 3-4 dates and I didn’t re-sign — I would have made everyone aware if I had re-signed. So it was a little misleading because I think they made it seem like I was part of the roster and I really wasn’t, I was just dropping in and saying hello on occasion,” Rhodes said.
    “They let me do that, so I respect Impact for letting me do that. I really liked Dixie (Carter), really liked Billy (Corgan), really liked Jeff and Karen (Jarrett). No complaints.”

Quelle: wrestlezone

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von BigCountry:
    hmm, sie klingt doch ganz vernünftig. (und das sage ich als Karen hater)

hysterisch waren dann imo doch eher die dirtsheets, reddit user oder derjenige, der beim GFW call nach sowas fragt.

Sehe ich ganz genauso. Da haben halt beide in ihren Wrestling-Rollen etwas rumgeblödelt. Alleine schon die Tatsache das Karen in Richtung Strowman gedroht haben soll ob er nicht wisse das ihr Mann Kurt Angle ist. Inwiefern sollte das Strowman beeindrucken? Angle und Stowman sind beide normale WWE Angestellte. So wie das ganze berichtet wurde klang das einfach nur nach einer spaßigen Inszenierung in Bierlaune.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!